IP camera Techage TA-XM-605GP-AI-50G (5MP)
- Full AliExpress name: Techage H.265 5MP Security POE IP Camera Human Detection Outdoor Two Way Audio Video Surveillance AI IP Camera for NVR System
- Bought on AliExpress (version
48V POE AI Camera), at the time for $49 (shipped from EU warehouse)
- Power: either 12 V DC, or 48V PoE
- Administration: requires Internet Explorer + ActiveX plugin
- Resolution: 2880x1616 (4.6 mpix.)
- Framerate: 1-22 fps
- This camera can do both H264 and H265 (HEVC) stream. When the codec is set to H.265X, the stream is actually x264 (and H265 is actual x265).
- The two-way speaker is buzzing/cracking while on 12 V power, but stays quiet while on POE.
- Didn't need to adjust the DHCP settings - the camera appeared on my 192.168.15.0/24 network despite the DHCP being turned off in the settings.
RTSP stream URL for ZoneMinder or VLC:
# H265X + 5M + Best + SmartEncode: Closing Video: h264 (Baseline), yuvj420p(pc, bt709, progressive), 2880x1616, 20 fps, 20 tbr, 90k tbn # H265X + 5M + Best + SmartEncode: H265X Video: h264 (Baseline), yuvj420p(pc, bt709, progressive), 2880x1616, 20 fps, 20 tbr, 90k tbn, 40 tbc # H265 + 5M + Best + SmartEncode: H265+ Video: hevc (Main), yuvj420p(pc, bt709), 2880x1616, 20 fps, 20 tbr, 90k tbn, 20 tbc # H265X + 4M + Best + SmartEncode: H265X Video: h264 (Baseline), yuvj420p(pc, bt709, progressive), 2560x1440, 20 fps, 20 tbr, 90k tbn, 40 tbc
Will add at some point. Do not recommend, the resolution is high, but the image quality seems to be upscaled from 1080p at best. This is confirmed by one of the reviews at AliExpress: "In short, the quality of Techage has ended, I will not take anything else here. The module in this camera ivg-g5 marking gk7605v100. but the matrix here 2 MP and resolutions 5 and 4 MP interpolate from it. Hanged instead of the old one and immediately it became clear that something was wrong, the vertical coverage field decreased strongly, and the clarity of the details disappeared, the picture was soap."